Shaggy Rug Geometric Design Pink is a top-notch luxury and premium quality shaggy rug. It makes you feel like walking on the clouds with soft piles. Super soft 100% twisted fibre shaggy rugs are made from high-quality polypropylene with an easy clean also meaning it is a totally non-shedding quality. A natural trendy look that gives a marvellous effect and dense pile.
Available in 6 different colours and different sizes and shapes.
Shaggy Rug Geometric Design Pink has a pile height of 30mm and is thicker than other shaggy rugs. The design of the shaggy rug conveys an exquisite look and rich feel and a pleasing choice of patterns. This rug can easily suit any room, classic or modern.
Your new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes.
We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Sustainability: All our carpets are certified with an OEKO-TEX seal.
*Due to the manufacturing material of the rug, there might be a 6% difference for the sizes.
*All our pictures are professionally taken and are an original representation of the item, but there might be slight variations in colour depending on your screen resolution.
NOTE: 200x200cm (6'7"x6'7") and 120x120cm (4x4') sizes are round shape.
Material : Polypropylene
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.