Living Room Rug Vintage Design In Cream has a deep soft and eye-catching dense pile made from 100% heat-set polypropylene that brings the advantage of being non-static, anti-allergic and easy to hoover and clean. It will bring brightness to your rooms for a long time with its stain-resistant and non-shedding pile, the edges are 4 sides overlocked to give it that perfect finish and durability.
Living Room Rug Vintage Design In Cream made with 100% Jute Hessian backing, which has high durability and low thermal resistance, perfect for those high traffic areas and a great piece to place on those slippery floors with underfloor heating.
This area rug will stand out especially in your living room, by the fireplace in your lounge, it will fit nicely by the side of your bed and fill that space left in your rooms.
Pet-Friendly Rug Patterns
Vintage or abstract designs tend to be better for homes with pets, while simpler geometric designs or solid rugs should be avoided.
You should also consider the colour of your pets when picking the colour of your rug. Dark colours are usually better at hiding dirt and stains, but not if you have a light-coloured pup!
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below:
- Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
- Hoover the rug
- Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX® seal
Material : Polypropylene
Design: Scandinavian and Vintage
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you wash this in the washing machine ?
Thank you for contacting us and for your interest.
Unfortunately, Montana collection is not a washable product collection.
Please feel free to contact us anytime.
Wanted to place an order(my first order) just waiting for my discount code to come through, but hasn’t? Thanks
Thanks for contacting us.
You’ve been granted the following discount code: FIRST10 for your first order.
Please bear in mind the code cannot be applied to discounted items.