Modern Bordered Design Rug Blue this elegant rug does not only impress with its characteristic abstract pattern but also brings a piece of fashion and modern combination into your home. The eye-catching design of the rug will decorate your home with a timeless modern and 3d looking design.
- Design: Bordered
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Suitable for Floor heating
- Pile height is approx 8 mm
Suitable for every room: This area rug will stand out especially in your living room, by the fireplace in your lounge, it will fit nicely by the side of your bed and fill that space left in your rooms.
Modern Bordered Design Rug Blue rug is characterised by non-specific design patterns. Unlike Oriental rugs, they do not fall into any one of the traditional style categories. They are more like novelty and contemporary designs, so you can place them in any interior to create a modern look.
From swirls to chevrons, superimposition to fade-outs, the variety of looks is fascinating.
This rug combines abstract patterns with an elegant look and vibrant colours to bring cosiness and floor space that makes the eyes dance.
Gustavo Collection has 5 different colours of this elegant geometric design including Grey, Brown, Pink, Yellow and Duck egg Blue.
These colours can open up space, making your room look bigger, brighter and cleaner with their bright combining tones. They can go with almost any colour scheme. As well as providing a canvas for those decorating their interiors, they will bring cosiness to your rooms.
- Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX® seal. Oeko–Tex textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use. Organic certification means that textile and fabric products are grown according to strict guidelines on the use of petroleum-based fertilisers, pesticides and synthetic products.
- For packaging our rugs, we are using shrink wraps which are %100 recyclable.
Your new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes.
We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Material : Polypropylene
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.