Distinguishing itself from the rest, this shaggy rug features an impressive 30mm pile height, outclassing its competitors in thickness and offering unmatched softness underfoot. Its design is nothing short of remarkable, radiating an aura of opulence and texture that transcends conventional boundaries. The rug's adaptability is a testament to its exceptional design, transforming it into a versatile masterpiece that effortlessly integrates into both classic and contemporary room settings, leaving a lasting impression of grace and grandeur. More than just a decorative piece, this rug moulds itself to your living space, mirroring your individual style and requirements.
If you are looking for a modern focal point for your living room, bedroom, kitchen or hallway, then this Shaggy Rug is just for you.
- High Quality!
- Design: Elegant Moroccan Pattern
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Pile Height: 30 mm
- Suitable for Floor heating
Your new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes.
We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX seal.
*Due to the manufacturing material of the rug, there might be a 6% difference for the sizes.
*All our pictures are professionally taken and are an original representation of the item, but there might be slight variations in colour depending on your screen resolution.
Material : Polyproplene
Design: Geometric, Abstract, and Diamond
Pile weight: 1800 Gr/M2
Pile Height: 30 mm
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 12 pm will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.