Washable Soft Shaggy Area Rug in Blue is perfect for adding extra cosiness to your decor and turns your room into an inviting space with this simple yet classy elegant design.
With a plain colour and its ultra-soft pile, it provides comfort and feels incredibly velvety. A high-quality home accessory that is very easy to care for and also washable in the washing machine at 30 degrees.
The high-quality Machine Washable Soft Shaggy Area Rug in Blue made of 100% polyester is lint-free and hard-wearing. You will never get enough of this rug.
- Ultra-Soft Fluffy Shag Pile
- Long-lasting colour
- Machine Washable and Easy to care for.
- Suitable for bedroom, bathroom, hallways, nursery and any other rooms.
- Durable polyester construction & Non-slip backing.
- Available in 7 colours and 6 sizes option
- Pile Height: 50 mm
- Material: 100% Polyester
Due to the precise processing of 100% polypropylene, this rug is easy to clean.
For a deeper clean, you can wash this rug with the machine in low-speed mode at 30C. Please do not tumble dry or bleach. Simply lay it down to dry!
Any type of vacuum suction is fine to use on our rugs and you may vacuum clean the rug as often as you like.
*You can fit your larger size rug in 10 kg washing machine.
With superior TP-Rubber anti-slip backing our soft machine-washable shaggy rugs are much stronger and durable for long-lasting use. Its non-slip backing prevents shifting and skidding on tiles, lino, laminate or wooden flooring.
Available Sizes for Bathroom & Bedroom
We offer 6 different sizes of this high-quality rug. You can have them for every part of your home such as in bathrooms, hallways with our small sizes and in your living room or bedroom with our bigger size options.
Sustainability: All our carpets are certified with an OEKO-TEX seal.
Material : Polyester
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.