Embrace sustainability and style with our eco-conscious Highland Check rug, crafted from 100% recycled plastic bottles. This rug not only adds a touch of homely country charm to your space with its beautiful check design and knotted fringe, but it also contributes positively to the environment. The classic blues and greys of the flat weave design suit various areas of your home, indoors or even outdoors (though it's best to avoid bad weather).
Made to be stain-resistant, mold, mildew, and moth-resistant, and even resistant to dust mites, making it ideal for allergy sufferers. The UV stability ensures the colors remain vibrant, and when its life is over, rest easy knowing it's 100% recyclable. With all these benefits and a design that cares for nature, this rug is a practical and ethical choice for any space.
ORIGIN: INDIA PILE CONTENT: 100% RECYCLED PET CONSTRUCTION: Hand Woven
Material : Recycled Pet
Pile weight: Flat-weave
Pile Height: 20 mm
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 9 am will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.