Scandi Design Living Room Rug in Navy and Beige is one of the Montana collection of rugs and it features a modern and scandinavian block design in contrasting different type of lively, light and bold colour with modern patterns ‚Äì perfect for adding warmth and style which will complement your contemporary interior.
Scandi Design Living Room Rug in Navy and Beige has a deep soft and eye-catching dense pile made from 100% heat-set polypropylene that brings the advantage of being non-static, anti-allergic and easy to hoover and clean. It will bring brightness to your rooms for a long time with its stain-resistant and non-shedding pile. The edges are 4 sides overlocked to give it that perfect finish and durability.
Our area rugs are made with 100% Jute Hessian backing, which has high durability and low thermal resistance, perfect for those high traffic areas and a great piece to place on those slippery floors with underfloor heating.
This area rug will stand out especially in your living room, by the fireplace in your lounge, it will fit nicely by the side of your bed and fill that space left in your rooms.
Pet-Friendly Rug Patterns
Scandinavian or abstract designs tend to be better for homes with pets, while simpler geometric designs or solid rugs should be avoided.
You should also consider the colour of your pets when picking the colour of your rug. Dark colours are usually better at hiding dirt and stains, but not if you have a light-coloured pup!
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below:
- Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
- Hoover the rug
- Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX¬Æ seal.
Material : Polypropylene
Design: Abstract and Scandinavian
Pile weight: 1200gr/m2
Pile Height: 8mm
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 12 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.