Indoor Small Kitchen Doormats are great for protecting your floors against dust, mud, and water. Thanks to their ultra-absorbing microfibre pile, they can trap all kinds of grime, and moisture is soon absorbed. Slip-resistant backing ensures it stays in position and is machine washable too, keeping that new look for longer.
- Non-slip backing
- Machine Washable at 30 C
- Eco-Friendly, Recyclable & Sustainable
- Multi-functional decorative designs
- Available in round, runner and rectangle shapes
- Suitable for all floor types
Protect your floor from dust, dirt, and moisture with these attractive mats. Ideal for kitchens and hallways.
Modern Round Washable Mats may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes.
We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Material : Nylon
Design: Plain and Geometric
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 9 am on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
All you need to do is;
- Fold the rug
- Pop it into the machine
- Set it to 30 degrees ( No tumble dry, Spin or Bleach)
- And press start!
Washing Machine Size Requirement ;
For 160x230 cm size rug, 7 kg washine machine
For larger size rugs, 10 kg washine machine
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.