Trend Collection Modern Rugs in Grey rug is a total eye-catcher. Not only in appearance, but also in the feel. The rug has a pile of 11 mm, thick and soft, which makes it very resistant and it is easy to clean. When you feel the rug, you immediately notice the quality of it.
If you are looking for a modern focal point for your living room, bedroom, kitchen or hallway, then this rug from our current collection is just for you. The colour combination, exclusive pattern, intense colour brilliance and contours created by hand make(hand-carving) this woven rug an elegant highlight in any home.
Trend Collection Modern Rugs in Grey
- High Quality!
- Design: Exclusive Elegant Pattern
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Pile Height: 11 mm
- Weight: 2500 g/m2
- Suitable for Floor heating
Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX® seal.
*All our pictures are professionally taken and are an original representation of the item, but there might be slight variations in colour depending on your screen resolution.
Material : Polypropylene
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.