Aqua Checkered Outdoor Rug for Garden is extremely versatile and multifunctional: their colourful designs and stripes bring a refreshing variation in the gardens, patio, conservatory or even sometimes indoors.
We are so happy to introduce one of our outdoor rug collections "Ecology Collection". Magic Outdoor rugs and runners are very durable and can withstand all outdoor weather come rain or shine.
Rather than other outdoor rugs made of plastic, these rugs are more durable in any conditions thanks to 100% Polypropylene material. They are both resistant to moisture and dirt can simply be wiped clean or hose off.
This Aqua Checkered Outdoor Rug for Garden dry in a jiffy which makes them very easy to clean. It is weather-proof and UV protected. Therefore, it does not smell under changing weather conditions and colours will not fade in the sun. Their flat pile means that you can stand your patio furniture on them too.
Ecology collection outdoor rugs are suitable for use both indoors and outdoors. With its rich and classic design and versatile size options including a round shape, this outdoor rug can be used in your kitchen and living room without hesitation.
You will catch the best match for your wooden floor with the rugs and no need to worry about dirt and dust. The modern outdoor rug brings the comfortable atmosphere of a living room to the inside and outside as you prefer.
As they are washable, they are also perfect as bathroom rugs. You can also easily store it anytime since it is lightweight and easy to carry.
A grey, beige, cream or the classic black and white patio rugs would definitely impress your neighbours or protect the porch and stun your guests at garden parties or barbecues.
Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX seal.
Material : Polypropylene
Pile weight: 900gr/m2
Pile Height: Flat-weave
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 12 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.