Grey and Cream Living Room Rug | 3800 is one of the best sellers of the Montana collection. This rug features a modern striped design in grey lines over a cream layer‚ perfect for adding warmth and style which will complement your contemporary interior.
Montana has a deep soft and eye-catching surface and dense pile made from 100% heat-set polypropylene that brings the advantage of being non-static, anti-allergic and easy to hoover and clean.
Cream and Grey Living Room Rug | 3800 will bring brightness to your rooms for a long time with its stain-resistant and non-shedding pile, the edges are 4 sides overlocked to give it that perfect finish and durability.
Our area rugs are made with 100% Jute Hessian backing, which is eco-friendly, has high durability and low thermal resistance, perfect for those high traffic areas and a great piece to place on those slippery floors with underfloor heating.
Suitable for every room: This area rug will stand out especially in your living room, by the fireplace in your lounge, it will fit nicely by the side of your bed and fill that space left in your rooms.
- High Quality!
- Design: Exclusive Elegant Pattern
- Material: 100% Polypropylene Heat Set
- Pile Height: 8 mm
- Suitable for Floor heating
- For packaging our rugs, we are using shrink wraps which are %100 recyclable.
- All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX seal
Pet-Friendly Rug Patterns
Vintage or abstract designs tend to be better for homes with pets, while simpler geometric designs or solid rugs should be avoided.
You should also consider the colour of your pets when picking the colour of your rug. Dark colours are usually better at hiding dirt and stains, but not if you have a light-coloured pup!
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below:
- Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
- Hoover the rug
- Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Material : Polypropylene
Pile weight: 1200 gr/m2
Pile Height: 8 mm
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 12 pm will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Hi, I absolutely love this rug but I also need it in a runner size. Is this available, has it ever been available? Or does this rug just not have a runner also? 🤞🏼 Thank you 😊
Of course. Here is a link to the 80 x150 cm version!😊
Is this rug suitable for machine washing?
No, this product is not suitable for machine washing 😔
Kindly check the below link for our washable items ✨
Is this rug going to be back in stock in the 160x230cm or has it been discontinued?
Unfortunately, there is no exact date for restocking, but we are expecting to renew our stock soon. You can click on Notify Me button after selecting the desired size of rug and we will automatically let you know once it is back in stock via e-mail ✨
When do you expect to get these in your largest size please?
This will be restocked in a week 👍
Can you clean this Montana cream and grey rug with a vax carpet washer
You can use it but we advice using a wet cloth for spot cleaning 🤗
Do I have to pay for rug return if doesn’t suit my room? Extra large rug.
We provide free collections from your home on weekdays of your choosing for bigger items and provide free Royal Mail labels for smaller items that you can drop off at the nearest post office. We issue full refunds when we receive returned items and we send replacements if needed. 👌 For free returns, please contact us in the next 30 days after delivery. 🤗