Living Room Rug Vintage Design In Cream has a deep soft and eye-catching dense pile made from 100% heat-set polypropylene that brings the advantage of being non-static, anti-allergic and easy to hoover and clean. It will bring brightness to your rooms for a long time with its stain-resistant and non-shedding pile, the edges are 4 sides overlocked to give it that perfect finish and durability.
Living Room Rug Vintage Design In Cream made with 100% Jute Hessian backing, which has high durability and low thermal resistance, perfect for those high traffic areas and a great piece to place on those slippery floors with underfloor heating.
This area rug will stand out especially in your living room, by the fireplace in your lounge, it will fit nicely by the side of your bed and fill that space left in your rooms.
Pet-Friendly Rug Patterns
Vintage or abstract designs tend to be better for homes with pets, while simpler geometric designs or solid rugs should be avoided.
You should also consider the colour of your pets when picking the colour of your rug. Dark colours are usually better at hiding dirt and stains, but not if you have a light-coloured pup!
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below:
- Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
- Hoover the rug
- Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX seal
Material : Polypropylene
Design: Scandinavian and Vintage
Pile weight: 1200 gr/m2
Pile Height: 8 mm
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 12 pm will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
I have underfloor heating will this rug allow the heat or stop it rising
The product is compatible with the underfloor heating, therefore will allow the heat 😊
Will you have any more of the 200x290?
Unfortunately, there is no exact date for restocking, but we are expecting to renew our stock soon. You can click on Notify Me button after selecting the desired size of rug and we will automatically let you know once it is back in stock via e-mail ✨
how do you clean the rug please?
You may check the below link for the cleaning methods of the product ✨
Is this rug recommended for being child/pet friendly and easy to clean?
Our all products are child/pet friendly. ✨ However, we would like to recommend you our washable rugs for easy cleaning. 👌
Can you get this rug carpet cleaned?
Unfortunately, we do not provide cleaning services 😔
What is the pile thickness of the rug please?
The thickness of this product is 9mm 👌
Hello I want this type of rug but with very little mid or dark grey in it - does this have much dark grey in please as I really want my rug as fades as possible? Thank you
Some parts of it is Dark Grey but it is mostly Cream and Grey colours. The base of the product is Cream. ✨
Can you wash this in the washing machine ?
Unfortunately, Montana collection is not a washable product collection. 🙁
Wanted to place an order(my first order) just waiting for my discount code to come through, but hasn’t? Thanks
You may use the code FIRST10 on the checkout page. Please bear in mind the code cannot be applied to discounted items. 😊