Coir Doormat Cats and Dogs Design have non-slip backing with coconut fibre.
Made with high-quality 100% coconut fibre and the best dyeing techniques.
All doormats are the perfect solution for the front door and outdoor use.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Different sweet patterned coir mats to welcome your guests nicely.
Different patterns are available.
15mm - 17mm
For the Coir Doormat Cats and Dogs Design, you must remove the dust completely with a vacuum.
To clean brush or shake the mat gently.
This should be done periodically because the fibres tend to be eroded by dust and this will cause them to fall out.
If the mat has scratches or grooves in it, you can use a brush that can get into the cracks.
Hardwearing and heavy-duty coir mats are perfect for the Conservatory, Porch, Hallway, Kitchen, and Front Door.
NOTE: Suitable for indoor and sheltered outdoor areas.
Backing Material: PCV
Pile Material: Coir
Material : Coir
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 9 am will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.