Looking for an affordable rug that doesn't compromise on quality or style? Look no further than our indoor low-pile rug! Made from 100% polypropylene, our rug is not only durable but also easy to clean and maintain. Featuring a range of geometric and abstract designs in vivid multicolour, our indoor low-pile rug is the perfect addition to any room.
With its soft pile, our rug adds comfort and warmth to your floors without breaking the bank. Whether you're looking for a rug to add a pop of colour to your living room or to tie your bedroom decor together, our affordable low-pile rug is a perfect choice. With its effortlessly clean design, maintaining the impeccable condition of your rug for years to come is a breeze. Embark on the journey of investing in an affordable low-pile rug today, relishing in the tranquility that arises from making an intelligent and elegant decision for your living space. Unveil the ideal rug for your surroundings by exploring our selection now – the perfect blend of style and practicality awaits!
Material : Polypropylene
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 9 am will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.