Introduce warmth and cosiness into your home with our machine-woven shaggy rugs. These rugs are crafted to create a comfortable atmosphere while offering exceptional durability, stain resistance, and machine washability. Available in two sizes, they are a perfect fit for any area of your home.
With a slip-resistant backing, these rugs offer a secure and safe footing, catering to diverse floor types. The added advantage of machine washability guarantees uncomplicated upkeep, while their inherent stain-resistant qualities ensure they retain a fresh and vibrant appearance throughout time.
Designed for versatility, these machine-woven shaggy rugs are well-suited for every room in your home. Whether it's the living room, bedroom, or any other space, they add a touch of elegance and comfort. The use of polypropylene piles enhances their quality and ensures a soft and plush feel underfoot.
Enhance the atmosphere of your residence with our selection of machine-woven shaggy rugs. Their unique blend of robustness, resistance to stains, ease of machine washing, and adaptability to various spaces positions them as the optimal option to fashion a welcoming and cozy setting.
Material : Polypropylene
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 12 pm will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.