Diamond Design Luxurious Quality Area Rug Beige from Lara collection combines vintage and modern styles. The rug is woven with high-quality polyester yarn and offers a lustrous pile with different types of patterns in gold and silver colour tones that work wonderfully with any interior for opulent style and shines under the light.
Design & Colour for Versatile Use
Diamond Design Luxurious Quality Area Rug Beige is colourfast and gives your feet a pleasant feeling. It has soft pile fibres and is very dense woven, creating a very luxurious ambience and a sensational look in the living room as well as the bedroom.
The perfectly coordinated colours and patterns with high-quality woven structures ensure elegance and a feel-good atmosphere. Its surface of approx. 10 mm, made of 100% high-quality polyester and a density of 650,000 stitches per square meter mean that the rug always looks neat and easy to clean.
- High Quality!
- Design: Exclusive Lustrous Rugs Designs
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Suitable for Floor heating
- Easy to care for
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below:
- Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
- Hoover the rug
- Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Sustainability: All our carpets are certified with an OEKO-TEX¬Æ seal. Oeko-Tex textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use.
For packaging our rugs, we are using shrink wraps which are %100 recyclable.
Material : Polyester
Design: Diamond / Berber and Geometric
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 12 pm will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.