Introduce a touch of modern brilliance to your living space with the "Tokyo Collection Geo Blocks Ochre/Grey Rug" – a captivating fusion of contemporary design and timeless sophistication. Elevate the ambiance of any room with the eye-catching Geo Blocks pattern in Ochre and Grey, turning this rug into a statement piece that adds a bold and elegant touch to your decor.
Curated as part of the Tokyo Collection's diverse range of nine bold and trendy designs, the Geo Blocks Ochre/Grey Rug stands out as a testament to chic aesthetics. Its modern flair effortlessly transforms your space, creating a haven of style that complements your home's unique character.
Meticulously crafted with an emphasis on both style and functionality, the Tokyo Collection Geo Blocks Ochre/Grey Rug features a slip-resistant and stain-resistant soft pile. The slip-resistant quality ensures stability on smooth floors, preventing any unwanted movement, while the stain-resistant pile provides easy maintenance and durability – making it well-suited for high-traffic areas.
Manufactured in China, renowned for its excellence in textile production, this rug boasts a plush pile made of durable polyester. The Geo Blocks Ochre/Grey Rug is a harmonious blend of longevity and comfort, bringing a touch of modern sophistication to your space without compromising on quality.
Material : Polyester
Construction: Machine made
Pile weight: 0.8 kg
Pile Height: 6 mm
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 9 am will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.