Looking for a living room rug that combines style and functionality in one? Look no further than our modern polypropylene rug! With its 10 mm wool-look soft pile and range of modern geometric and floral pattern options, our rug adds a touch of elegance to your living space.
Featuring bold and light colours, our polypropylene rug is the perfect addition to any living room decor. Whether you're looking to add a pop of colour or tie your living room decor together, our rug is sure to impress. And with its easy-to-clean design and versatile use in different types of rooms, our rug is perfect for busy households.
Plus, with its ability to be used on floor heating, our rug is the perfect choice for any living room. Invest in a modern polypropylene rug for your living room today and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you've made a smart and stylish choice for your home. Shop now to find the perfect rug for your living space!
Material : Polypropylene
Pile weight: 1500 gr/m2
Pile Height: 10mm
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 12 pm will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.