Welcome the newest gem in our Hug Rug Woven collection - the Aztec Blue/Navy rug. Combining durability, ease of maintenance, and colorfastness, this versatile rug effortlessly transitions from indoor to outdoor spaces, making it an ideal companion for al fresco dining and entertainment.
Crafted from 100% recycled plastic bottles, this soft and eco-friendly outdoor rug is available in 5 vibrant shades. Transform your garden, patio, or indoor living area with the lively charm of the Aztec rug, a true embodiment of sustainable style. Originating from India, the rug reflects the craftsmanship of the region's artisans. Comprising 100% Recycled PET, its pile content underscores its commitment to both environmental responsibility and comfort.
Designed in a flatweave construction, the rug combines practicality with a contemporary aesthetic. Elevate your outdoor and indoor spaces with the Aztec Blue/Navy rug, a vivid burst of color and sustainability that's tailor-made for modern living. Whether you're lounging in your garden or revamping your living room, this rug brings both comfort and style in an eco-conscious package.
Material : Recycled Pet
Design: Diamond / Berber, Geometric, and Aztec
Pile weight: Flat-weave
Pile Height: Flat-weave
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 9 am will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.