Machine Washable Rug Bordered Design is here! The non-slip, washable rugs have a latex backing, which makes them very easy to stick to the floor and is very slip-resistant. The rug is perfect for kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and living rooms. The design or pattern is printing by specially developed flooring, elaborate printing technology. This rug is also certified according to the independent Oeko-Tex-Procedure-100. It is also easily usable in rooms with underfloor heating.
- High Quality!
- Material: 100% Polyester with digital printing
- Suitable for Floor heating
- Non-slip latex backing
- Machine Washable at 30 ¬∞ C
*Due to applicable sizes " 80x150 cm and 80x300 cm " sizes, you can use them in your hallways and kitchen as a runner rug.
*You can fit your larger size rug in a 10 kg washing machine.
Machine Washable Rug Bordered Design provides a cosy atmosphere with its modern and bordered design in every living area and a pleasant ambience that invites you to relax and unwind. Its Bordered white and grey wavy design brings cooling and relaxing atmosphere to your every interior with every colour of the furniture.
Also, Grey rugs are a great way to add an extra dimension to interiors. Dark greys, pastel greys and even silver rugs offer a wealth of choice for homeowners, meaning that, whatever your style, you‚Äôre sure to find your perfect match.
- Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX¬Æ seal. Oeko-Tex textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use. Organic certification means that textile and fabric products are grown according to strict guidelines on the use of petroleum-based fertilisers, pesticides and synthetic products.
- For packaging our rugs, we are using shrink wraps which are %100 recyclable.
- All our pictures are professionally taken and are an original representation of the item. There might be slight variations in colour depending on your screen resolution.
Your new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes. We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Material : Polyester
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 12 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
All you need to do is;
- Fold the rug
- Pop it into the machine
- Set it to 30 degrees ( No tumble dry, Spin or Bleach)
- And press start!
Washing Machine Size Requirement ;
For 160x230 cm size rug, 7 kg washine machine
For larger size rugs, 10 kg washine machine
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this machine washable
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, this item is machine washable.
Please feel free to contact us anytime.