Experience the ultimate in comfort and luxury with our soft and plush shaggy rug, perfect for adding a touch of elegance and warmth to any room in your home. Made from 100% high-quality polyester, the rug boasts a thick and fluffy pile that is 30 mm long, providing a cushioned surface that feels amazing underfoot.
Our shaggy rug is available in a range of various colours and patterns, making it easy to find the perfect match for your interior design scheme. Choose from solid colours to add a pop of colour to your decor, or opt for one of our geometric or scandi patterned rugs for a more modern and sophisticated look.
The rug is suitable for use with floor heating, ensuring that your feet stay warm and cozy even on the coldest winter days. With four different size options to choose from, you can easily find the perfect fit for any room in your home.
In addition to being incredibly soft and comfortable, our shaggy rug is also easy to maintain. Simply vacuum regularly to keep the rug looking its best, and spot clean any spills or stains as needed.
Whether you are looking to add a touch of luxury to your living room, bedroom, or any other room in your home, our versatile shaggy rug is the perfect choice. So why wait? Order yours today and experience the ultimate in style and comfort!
Material : Polypropylene
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.