Looking for a rug that's both luxurious and practical? Look no further than our luxury faux fur rug! Made from high-quality polyester, our rug features a soft-touch pile that's perfect for sinking your toes into. But what sets our rug apart is its versatile design.
Available in three different shapes and four beautiful colours, our rug is perfect for use in any room of your home. And with its non-slip backing, you can rest assured that your rug will stay in place no matter how much traffic it sees.
Whether you're looking to add a touch of elegance to your living room, or simply want a soft and comfortable rug for your bedroom, our luxury faux fur rug is a perfect choice. So why wait? Invest in a rug that's both stylish and practical today, and enjoy the beauty and comfort of our luxury faux fur rug for years to come!
Material : Polyester
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.