Faux Fur Rugs in Grey has a soft fluffy pile made from 100% modacrylic, Brand New and high quality. Size of faux fur sheepskin is 55cm x 80cm in different colours.
- Suitable for: Due to the universally applicable sizes, this rug is optimally suitable for dining room, the entrance area, but also for the bedroom or living room, nursery.
- The non-slip rug has a latex back, which makes it very easy to stick to the floor
- Design: This rug provides cosy atmosphere with its modern design in every living area and a pleasant ambience that invites you to relax and unwind.
- Production: Due to the precise processing of Faux Fur, it provides very soft touch.
- Oeko-Tex: ‚úî. (Oeko-Tex labels and certificates confirm the human-ecological safety of textile products)
Faux Fur Rugs in Grey has the added advantage of a non-slip latex backing meaning it will not slip on tiles, lino, laminate or wooden flooring and can be machine washed at 30 degrees for easy cleaning.
This is an ideal bedroom, sitting room or dining room rug but could be a cosy addition to any room in the home. The sheepskin is soft, warm and cosy. High-quality floor carpets, also perfect for home decor, ideal as a rug or draped across your favourite armchair.
* Shake well before use, please. Please keep in mind NO ANIMALS are harmed making these trendsetting rugs.
Material : Modified Acrylic
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 12 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.