Introducing our recycled eco-friendly rugs, the perfect choice for the environmentally conscious home decorator! Made from 100% recycled fibres, our rugs are not only stylish and durable but also a great way to reduce waste and help protect the planet.
Featuring a low pile design, our recycled eco-friendly rugs come in a range of natural colour options to complement any decor. And with their easy-to-clean and maintain design, our rugs are perfect for busy households. Simply use a damp cloth to wipe away any spills or stains, and your rug will look as good as new!
Plus, with their eco-friendly and sustainable design, you can feel good about your purchase knowing that you're making a positive impact on the environment. Invest in a recycled eco-friendly rug today and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your home looks stylish and sustainable. Shop now to find the perfect rug for your space!
Material : Recycled fibres
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 9 am on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.