Living Room Rug Vintage Medallion Design in Multicolour has a soft and eye-catching surface and dense pile made from 100% heat-set polypropylene that brings the advantage of being non-static, anti-allergic and easy to clean.
These two collections of rugs are bringing the vibe of summer and the ambience of vintage patterns together for your home to live it up!
Versatile Use for Every Room with 4 Sizes
We offer 4 different sizes for this rug so you can have them for every part of your home such as for hallways with our runner sizes or extra large size for your living room areas.
If you are not sure what size will look best in your room, here is our suggestion :
Avoid the floating rug look in which you have a small rug in the middle of the room touching no furniture. Our biggest rule for rugs is that all furniture legs should be sitting on top of a rug.
This area rug will stand out especially in your living room, by the fireplace in your lounge, it will fit nicely in your bedroom and fill that space left in your rooms.
- Timeless, Moroccan & Vintage motifs
- Kid & pet friendly
- Colourfast & Non-shedding
- Durable polypropylene construction and Oeko-Tex 100 Certified
- Fade, stain, and wear-resistant; easy to care for
- Suitable for Floor heating
- Pile Height: 8 mm approx.
From Dark to Light Tones
Living Room Rug Vintage Medallion Design in Multicolour features vintage and elegant designs in contrasting different types of lively, light and bold colours with modern & vintage patterns. These rugs are perfect for adding warmth and style to every interior during these "staycation" times.
Since we spent most of our time in our homes, Don't you think your house deserves a treat? Here is a great option to spoil yourself and your loved house with these timeless designs and colours.
Due to the precise processing of 100% polypropylene, this rug is easy to clean.
Any type of vacuum suction is fine to use on our rugs and you may vacuum clean the rug as often as you like.
Most people are passing the vacuum cleaner over the rug too quickly. No matter how high-powered the vacuum cleaner is you need to pass it slowly over the rug.
- For packaging our rugs, we are using shrink wraps which are %100 recyclable.
- All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX seal
Material : Polypropylene
Design: Medallion and Vintage
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.