Add a touch of modern elegance to your home with this stunning rug, featuring contemporary designs printed on 100% Coir. Coir is a natural fibre extracted from coconut husk, making it eco-friendly and sustainable. The rug's intricate designs are printed using high-quality inks, creating a sharp and vivid image that will elevate any room's decor.
The rug's natural latex backing is soft and flexible, providing a comfortable cushion for your feet while preventing slipping and sliding. It's also eco-friendly and non-toxic, ensuring a safe and healthy living environment for you and your family.
One of the best features of this rug is that it's non-staining and suitable for all floor types, including vinyl. This means you can place it in any room without worrying about floor damage. Its durability and easy maintenance make it a practical choice for busy households.
This rug is perfect for adding a touch of style and sophistication to your living room, bedroom, or any other space in your home. It's contemporary design and eco-friendly materials make it an excellent choice for creating a modern and sustainable living environment.
Material : Coir
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.