Looking for a rug that can go from the outdoors to the indoors seamlessly? Look no further than our versatile indoor and outdoor rug. Made from durable polypropylene, this rug can stand up to any weather conditions, whether it's rain or shine. Its classic design and modern geometric patterns make it a great addition to any decor. With a wide range of colors and sizes available, you're sure to find the perfect fit for your space.
This rug is perfect for any setting, from a garden or patio to a kitchen or living room. Its easy-to-clean design means you can simply hose it off or use a jet wash to keep it looking its best. It dries quickly, so you won't have to wait long to use it again.
Don't settle for less than the best when it comes to outdoor rugs. Our indoor and outdoor rug is more durable than any plastic outdoor rug, thanks to its polypropylene construction. It's also weather-proof and UV protected, so it won't fade in the sun or start to smell after a few uses. Whether you're looking for a rug to brighten up your balcony or a stylish addition to your living room, our indoor and outdoor rug is the perfect choice.
Material : Polypropylene
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 9 am on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.