Derby Doormat Insert With Surround
Coir inserts have many different design options.
You can choose any design mat you like and when you get bored with the old design you can change with the new design.
FREE NEXT-DAY DELIVERY
Rubber Surround Size 75x45 cm
Coir Mat Size 53x23 cm
For Doormat Insert With Surround different coir inserts available. Please check our store.
Surround Material: Rubber
Backing Material: PCV
Pile Material: Coir
For the coir mat, you must first remove the dust completely with a vacuum and shake the mat gently.
This should be done periodically because the fibers tend to be eroded by dust and this will cause them to fall out.
If the mat has scratches or grooves in it, you can use a brush that can get into the cracks.
Material : Coir
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 9 am on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.