Introducing our versatile Duo Weave outdoor rug, designed to withstand the elements and add style to any space. This rug is the perfect addition to your summer patio or deck, but its durability and easy care make it suitable for indoor use as well.
Crafted with a woven construction, this rug is extremely hardwearing, ensuring that it will last season after season. Despite its rugged durability, it is soft to the touch, making it comfortable underfoot.
The fibres used in this rug are strong and colour-fast, meaning that they won't fade or shed over time. This rug is resistant to soiling and stains, making it easy to clean and maintain.
This reversible indoor/outdoor rug is designed with UV resistance, so it won't fade in the sun. This makes it perfect for use in outdoor spaces, but it also makes it an ideal choice for high-traffic areas of your home such as kitchens, living areas, and conservatories.
With its easy care, hardwearing construction and versatile design, this outdoor rug is the perfect choice for anyone looking to add both style and functionality to their living space.
Material : Polypropylene
Design: chevron and geometric
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 9 am on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.