Due to its trendy geometric pattern, the Modern Living Room Rug Bordered Design in Grey is a total eye-catcher. Not only in appearance, but also in the feel. Modern Living Room Rug Bordered Design in Grey has a short pile of 9 mm, which makes it very resistant and it is easy to clean. When you feel the rug, you immediately notice the quality of it.If you are looking for a modern focal point for your living room, bedroom, kitchen or hallway, then this rug from our current collection is just for you. The colour combination, exclusive pattern, intense colour brilliance and contours created by hand make this woven rug an elegant highlight in any home.
- FREE NEXT-DAY DELIVERY! Suitable for: Due to the universally applicable sizes, this rug is optimally suitable for the dining room, entrance area, bedroom, kitchen, living room, nursery.
- Care: The rug is easy to clean. Regular thorough suction is sufficient to remove dust and dirt.
- Design: This rug provides a cosy atmosphere with its modern design in every living area and a pleasant ambience that invites you to relax and unwind.
- Production: Due to the precise processing of 100% polypropylene, this carpet is very robust and easy to clean.
- Oeko-Tex: ‚úî. (Oeko-Tex labels and certificates confirm the human-ecological safety of textile products)
Your new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes.
We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX seal.
Material : Polypropylene
Pile weight: 2000gr/m2
Pile Height: 10mm
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 12 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.