Looking for a high-quality rug that can withstand wear and tear, while also being easy to clean? Look no further than our washable rugs! Crafted with a soft polyester pile, our rugs are both stylish and durable, making them the perfect choice for any home.
Featuring 9 authentic Persian design options, our washable rugs are available in a range of bold and vibrant colours that are sure to make a statement in any room. Plus, with their versatile runner size option, you can choose the perfect size for your space and needs.
But that's not all! Our washable rugs are also designed with functionality in mind. With their ability to be washed at 30 degrees (please do not tumble dry, use bleach, or spin), cleaning your rug has never been easier.
Invest in a washable rug today and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your floors are protected and your home looks stylish and inviting. Shop now to find the perfect washable rug for your space!
*The product may shrink up to 5% after the first wash.
Your new rug may need a little attention before it looks its best. Your rug may have been folded to allow for easier carriage and shipping for smaller sizes.
We suggest you unfold it as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below.
*Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
*Hoover the rug
*Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Material : Polyester
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 9 am on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
All you need to do is;
- Fold the rug
- Pop it into the machine
- Set it to 30 degrees ( No tumble dry, Spin or Bleach)
- And press start!
Washing Machine Size Requirement ;
For 160x230 cm size rug, 7 kg washine machine
For larger size rugs, 10 kg washine machine
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I select a specific colour rug. I put 2 Amy’s in my basket but it shows orange and I need beige?
Thanks for contacting us.
You can click on the design names and then choose the size you want.
After that, you can click "Add to cart".