Carina collection Machine Washable Flatweave Rug Vintage Green features a modern block design in contrasting different types of lively, light and bold colours with modern patterns - perfect for adding warmth and style which will complement your contemporary interior.
Machine Washable Flatweave Rug Vintage Green will bring brightness to your rooms for a long time with its stain-resistant and non-shedding pile which gives it that perfect finish and durability.
The timeless design fits any decorative style, whether modern or classic.
Woven from a combination of 45% cotton and 55% polyester, this beautiful rug has several textures on the surface, which reflect a real grip look.
This short pile (thin) rug is washable at 30C in the washing machine. The rug is inspired by our nature and history. It is very easy to clean and suitable for underfloor heating.
For a deeper clean, you can wash this rug with the machine in low-speed mode at 30C. Please do not tumble dry or bleach. Simply lay it down to dry!
Any type of vacuum suction is fine to use on our rugs. You may vacuum-clean the rug as often as you like.
*You can fit your larger-size rug in a 10 kg washing machine.
*The product may shrink up to 5% after the first wash.
With superior anti-slip backing, our Carina rugs are much stronger and more durable for long-lasting use. Its non-slip backing prevents shifting and skidding on tiles, lino, laminate or wooden flooring.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below:
- Fold your rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
- Hoover the rug
- Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX seal.
Material : 55% Polyester 45% Cotton
Design: Abstract, Striped, and Vintage
Pile weight: 1000gr/m2
Pile Height: Flat-weave
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 12 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
All you need to do is;
- Fold the rug
- Pop it into the machine
- Set it to 30 degrees ( No tumble dry, Spin or Bleach)
- And press start!
Washing Machine Size Requirement ;
For 160x230 cm size rug, 7 kg washine machine
For larger size rugs, 10 kg washine machine
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.