Embrace contemporary flair with the Avanti Blue Grey rug, a striking addition to your interior. This rug showcases a captivating geometric design in a rich navy shade, lending a touch of modern sophistication to your space. Crafted with a distressed vintage appearance from short pile, man-made fibers, it brings an abstract allure that seamlessly complements any modern setting.
Durable and easy to maintain, the Avanti range offers a lasting solution to your decor needs. Available in a range of sizes, this collection caters to every corner of your home. Originating from Turkey, the rug's craftsmanship speaks volumes of the region's expertise. Comprising 85% Polypropylene and 15% Polyester, the pile content is carefully chosen for both quality and comfort. With a pile weight of 1350 grams per square meter, the rug ensures an indulgent underfoot experience.
The woven construction further emphasizes its timeless appeal. Elevate your space with the Avanti Blue Grey rug, an epitome of contemporary style and practicality. Let its geometric charm and deep navy hue infuse your home with a sense of modern elegance that's as enduring as it is captivating.
Material : Polypropylene
Pile weight: 1350 gr/m2
Pile Height: 7-8 mm
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 9 am will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.