Enhance your room with the inviting allure of our Country Autumn Gold rug, a choice that seamlessly introduces color, comfort, and warmth to your space. The delicate pattern imparts a gentle touch, evoking a country vibe that softens the overall look. Hand-tufted from 100% pure wool, this rug showcases a substantial, dense, and enduring pile that stands the test of time.
Not only does it exude durability, but its stain-resistant quality adds to its cost-effective appeal. Originating from India, the rug mirrors the skill of the region's artisans. Comprising 100% pure wool, its pile content signifies both luxury and comfort. With a pile weight of 2850 grams per square meter, the rug ensures a lavish underfoot experience. Hand-tufted with precision, its construction marries traditional techniques with contemporary aesthetics.
Choose the Country Autumn Gold rug to create a space that embodies both style and coziness. Whether accentuating a living room's allure or adding warmth to a bedroom, this rug effortlessly balances aesthetics with practicality, ensuring your space exudes both comfort and visual appeal.
Material : Wool
Pile weight: 2850 gr/m2
Pile Height: 25 mm
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 9 am will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.