Inject a touch of 60's glamour into your space with our Extravagance rugs, designed to make a statement. The plush and luxurious pile, reminiscent of fur, exudes individuality and elevates the style of your interior. These chic and remarkably comfortable rugs offer a unique sense of comfort and are available in an array of colors that seamlessly integrate into both modern and traditional settings.
Originating from China, the Extravagance rugs epitomize the region's commitment to craftsmanship. With a pile content of 100% polyester, they strike the perfect balance between opulence and durability. The rugs boast a pile weight of 2000 grams per square meter, offering a sumptuously soft underfoot experience. Crafted using the tufted construction technique, these rugs marry contemporary aesthetics with traditional craftsmanship.
Elevate your decor with a touch of luxurious flair through the Extravagance rugs. Whether gracing a modern living room or adding a cozy touch to a traditional setting, these rugs seamlessly fuse style and comfort, creating an ambiance that's both inviting and visually captivating.
Material : Polyester
Pile weight: 2000 gr/m2
Pile Height: 5 mm
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 9 am will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.