Choose sustainability and make a positive impact on both your living space and the environment with our Highland Check rug, lovingly crafted from 100% recycled plastic bottles. This rug not only brings the warm embrace of a homely country feel through its exquisite check design and knotted fringe but also reflects your dedication to eco-friendly choices.
The timeless blues and greys of its flat weave design seamlessly integrate into any corner of your home. Effortless care, stain resistance, and resistance to mold, mildew, and moths make it a practical choice. With the added bonus of being resistant to dust mites, it's perfect for those with allergies. Suitable for indoor and outdoor spaces (except inclement weather), the UV stability ensures its colors stand the test of time.
By choosing this rug, you're not only enhancing your living space but also contributing to wildlife protection and environmental well-being. Even better, its 100% recyclable nature ensures that it will never burden the planet. Just remember, while its open weave adds to its charm, it might be prone to snagging in high traffic areas or with pets sporting long claws.
ORIGIN: INDIA PILE CONTENT: 100% RECYCLED PET CONSTRUCTION: Hand Woven
Material : Recycled Pet
Design: Striped and Tartan
Pile weight: Flat-weave
Pile Height: 20 mm
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 9 am will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.