Transform your home into a cosy retreat with our super soft shaggy rug. With its 45mm high pile, our rug is the perfect choice for anyone looking to add a touch of luxury to their space.
Made from 100% polyester, our rug is not only soft and comfortable but also durable and easy to maintain. And with its versatile design, our rug is the perfect choice for every room in your home. Featuring a solid design and available in six different colours, our shaggy rug is the perfect way to add a pop of colour to your decor. And with its easy-to-clean design, you can keep your rug looking as good as new for years to come.
Invest in a super soft shaggy rug today and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you've made a smart and stylish choice for your home. Shop now to find the perfect rug for your space!
Material : Polyester
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.