Living Room Rug Striped Design in Grey feature a modern block design in contrasting different types of lively, light and bold colours with modern patterns – perfect for adding warmth and style which will complement your contemporary interior.
Living Room Rug Striped Design in Grey has a deep soft and eye-catching surface and dense pile made from 100% heat-set polypropylene that brings the advantage of being non-static, anti-allergic and easy to hoover and clean.
It will bring brightness to your rooms for a long time with its stain-resistant and non-shedding pile, the edges are 4 sides overlocked to give it that perfect finish and durability.
Our area rugs are made with 100% Jute Hessian backing, which is eco-friendly, has high durability and low thermal resistance, perfect for those high traffic areas and a great piece to place on those slippery floors with underfloor heating.
Suitable for every room: This area rug will stand out especially in your living room, by the fireplace in your lounge, it will fit nicely by the side of your bed and fill that space left in your rooms.
- High Quality!
- Design: Exclusive Elegant Pattern
- Material: 100% Polypropylene Heat Set
- Pile Height: 8 mm
- Suitable for Floor heating
- For packaging our rugs, we are using shrink wraps which are %100 recyclable.
- All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX seal
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or a week to completely flatten. To expedite this process, follow the steps below:
- Fold your Rug in the opposite direction as its current fold
- Hoover the rug
- Move furniture onto the rug and walk on it as you normally would.
Sustainability: All our rugs are certified with an OEKO-TEX® seal.
Material : Polypropylene
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.