Discover the epitome of sophistication and practicality with "My Rug Black." With 100% British design and manufacture at its core, this rug is a testament to quality and innovation. Crafted meticulously from 100% Polypropylene frisee, it encapsulates both luxury and durability. Its deep black hue serves as the canvas for a masterpiece of practicality – boasting stain resistance that effortlessly repels spills and mishaps.
The convenience of easy-care shines through with its washable and quick-dry attributes, ensuring that maintenance is a breeze. Unfading in its allure, this rug retains its rich color, wash after wash, thanks to its color-fast, wash-fast, light-fast, and fade-resistant properties. Its foundation is equally remarkable, featuring a non-slip flexible rubber backing and impeccably whipped edges that guarantee stability.
The soft and comfortable extra-long pile remains inviting and plush, defying the challenges of flattening. Say goodbye to shedding and static with its anti-static pile. Embracing hygienic living, it resists mold, mildew, and bacteria, making it suitable for any area of your home. "My Rug Black" was born from the desire to create an easy-care, versatile, and stain-resistant product that's ideal for families seeking a touch of color without compromising on practicality. In a world where style and affordability collide, "My Rug Black" stands as the ultimate choice.
Material : Polypropylene
Origin: Great Britian
Pile weight: 1750 gr/m2
Pile Height: 25 mm
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 9 am will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.