Step into the realm of luxurious practicality with "My Rug." Proudly embodying 100% British design and craftsmanship, each rug is a testament to excellence and innovation. Crafted entirely from 100% Polypropylene frisee, these rugs combine opulence with enduring strength. Unveil a world of convenience with features including stain resistance that repels life's accidents, and the ease of washing and quick drying for effortless maintenance.
The vibrancy of "My Rug" remains untouched over time, with its color-fast, wash-fast, light-fast, and fade-resistant qualities. Anchored by a non-slip flexible rubber backing and expertly whipped edges, these rugs effortlessly marry stability and sophistication. Their soft and lavish extra-long pile promises comfort that defies flattening, providing a lasting indulgence. Shedding and static become distant memories, thanks to their anti-static pile.
Embracing a hygienic living environment, they resist mold, mildew, and bacteria, rendering them suitable for every corner of your home. "My Rug" was born to cater to the needs of families seeking easy-care, stain-resistant, and family-friendly solutions, all without compromising on style. In a world where practicality intertwines with affordability and elegance, "My Rug" stands as the ultimate choice, inviting you to elevate your space with enduring sophistication and convenience.
Material : Polypropylene
Origin: Great Britian
Pile weight: 1750 gr/m2
Pile Height: 25 mm
- We provide a Free Next Day Delivery service for all rugs within the UK Mainland. Orders placed before 9 am will be dispatched on the same day. Please be aware that our couriers do not make deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
- Some areas are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 30 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
- For the orders that have been delivered out of the UK (Europe, USA, etc.), the return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.