Transform your outdoor space with our beautiful and versatile outdoor rug, perfect for any patio, deck, or garden. Made from 100% polypropylene, this rug is not only durable, but also easy to clean. Simply wipe clean or hose off for hassle-free maintenance.
Designed to withstand different weather conditions, this rug is also resistant to moisture and UV protected. Our outdoor rug has Oeko-tex certification, meaning it is free from harmful substances, making it safe for you and the environment.
Choose from 6 size options and 4 natural jute-looking designs, including solid, greek key, square dots, and diamond, in 4 colour options including neutral, dark grey, green, and blue. With fringe on the edges, this rug brings a natural and organic ambience to any outdoor space.
Unlike traditional jute rugs, our rug has a soft and comfortable pile that does not shed or fray like jute rugs. Jute rugs are hard to maintain and have a rough texture, but our rug is very easy to maintain and water-resistant. Additionally, our outdoor rug is more affordable compared to jute rugs.
Upgrade your outdoor living space with our high-quality, low-maintenance outdoor rug today.
Material : Polypropylene
Design: Geometric and Diamond
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 1 pm on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered as rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.