Transform your home with this stylish and low-pile indoor rug, made from 100% polypropylene. This versatile rug has a wide variety of design options, from modern and geometric to traditional and vintage, all available in different colourways. With its low-pile design, this rug is perfect for high-traffic areas, as it is easy to clean and maintain.
It is a great addition to any home, from the living room to the kitchen, making it ideal for families with pets or young children. This rug is a great choice for anyone looking for an affordable and stylish flooring option. Its low-pile construction ensures that it will remain to look great for years to come, while its polypropylene material is resistant to stains, making it easy to clean. Simply use a wet cloth and rug cleaner material to get rid of stains on your rug.
Whether you're looking for a rug to complete your contemporary interior design or to add some character to your traditional decor, this low-pile indoor rug has got you covered. Its versatility means it can be used in any part of the house, from the entryway to the bedroom.
Material : Polypropylene
- We offer a Free Next Day Delivery option in the UK (except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands) on every rug. We dispatch all items that are ordered before 9 am on the same day and please note couriers do not deliver on weekends and bank holidays.
- Some areas in Scotland are considered rural areas by the courier companies. An extra charge is applied for these areas. The shipping fee will be displayed on the checkout page depending on your postcode.
While we’re sure you’ll love what you’ve ordered, we understand that sometimes you might have second thoughts. We accept all return requests within 14 calendar days from the date the order is delivered.
- For small size rugs ( up to 90 cm width ), you can directly go to the Royal Mail website to book your free return label. You can use this link.
- Simply type ” The-Rugs” as the retailer name and fill in the required information such as order number and full name.
- Once you generate your return label, you can drop your order at any convenient post office.
- For bigger sizes, please contact us with your order number, so we can arrange a collection from your address.
- Please make sure that the item is well-packed in order to prevent any damage. If we receive the returned item damaged, no refund can be issued.
We suggest you unfold your rug as soon as possible to allow it to begin settling. You may notice lines or creases in your rug when you first lay it out. These are completely normal and not permanent. Depending on the tension of the fold, it can take a few days or week to completely flatten.
Please also check our Rug Care Guide for detailed instructions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.